【MASS SCHEDULE 】
＊Main Days Mass : Saturday: 17:00, Sunday: 7:00 and 10:00
＊Weekdays Mass : Monday: 7:00, Tuesday ~ Saturday: 9:30 (Morning Prayer : 9:00)
＊National Holiday Mass (except Sunday) : 9:30
Sacrament of Confession : 30 minutes before Mass, for duration of 20 minutes the priest is inside the confession room.
【Church Calendar & Church Event】
12/15 (Sun) 3rd Sunday of Advent Bolivia Support Group “Leisure Sunday”
* 12:00～Christmas concert (At Church Hall)
12/16(Mon) 10:00～14:00 “AOS hat Knitting Gathering” by Maria-kai
12/21 (Sat) After Mass～15:00 “AOS Hat Knitting Gathering” by Maria-kai
12/22 (Sun) 4th Sunday of Advent Mass dedicated to children
* Church school Presentation during 10:00 mass
* Church School 2nd semester closing.
* After Mass～Church School Christmas Party
12/24 (Tue) Birth of our Lord (Midnight Mass) 21:00～
* Only those who have permission to park can park. * Church shop is closed
12/25 (Wed) Birth of our Lord (Day Mass) 10:00～
* Church shop will open as usual
12/26 (Thu) Te Deum Mass (Mass to give thanks for the year) 11:00～
* Yukinoshita Church officiant: Bishop Rafael] Masahiro Umemura
12/29 (Sun) Holy Family (Feast) Inter-mass
* Baptism of babies during the 10:00 mass
* After mass～Joseph-kai Year-end Party * Interfamily Meeting
12/31 (Tue) Midnight Mass 23:00
1/1 (Wed) Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God (Feast) Mass 10:00～
★ Request for [Christmas donation]
A donation envelope was prepared in the Church Hall donation box. Do not seal or stick tape on the envelope as it will be used repeatedly. Thank you for your cooperation.
☆彡 Message from Bishop Umemura (2)
◇ Last time, the joint missionary pastoral “a system in which the believers, members of the religious order, and priests to fulfill the mission of the church with joint responsibility “has entrusted three missions to each believer,
(1) Prayer (2) Proclaim the faith (3) Witness the love of Christ. In order to cultivate these faculty, the Yokohama Parish has three departments, working together across the boundaries of the parish to cultivate each faculty and would introduce them.
◆ The three departments are the department that nurtures the power to pray, the department that cultivates the power to convey faith, and the department that cultivates the power to prove God’s love.
◇ However, there are voices that these activities do not penetrate the believers
◇ Therefore, the following specific actions will be taken in December.
Futamatagawa Church’s immediate activities related to the joint missionary pastoral
- Reconfirm the three department in-charge
- Consolidate guidance from the parish support team, etc., and clarify how to respond.
- In order to deepen the understanding of believers about the bishop’s goal, and to change the mindset, in the announcement after the mass, give five-minute information sharing in an easy-to-understand manner
4). Creation of a parish vision (current problems and countermeasures implementation)
These things are not new, and we want to move forward slowly with the aim of reforming our consciousness and sharing it. Thank you for your cooperation
◆ Next time is about the vision of Futamatagawa Church
☆ Christmas cards and annual event schedules are distributed in letter cases. The card contains information about the liturgical ritual and the Nativity Festival, so please take it home and read it.
☆ “Contribution Request” The contributions from all of you will be published in the “Special Light of the World, New Year Special Issue” “To the Pope visits Japan” scheduled to be issued at the end of January 2012. Thank you for your cooperation.
☆ The office is now accepting applications for parking permission for 2020. The target is those who want to park at 10:00 mass on Sunday. It is not necessary for weekdays, Saturday masses, and 7 o’clock masses. The application is in the office. Deadline 12/15 (Sun)
☆彡☆彡 ☆彡☆彡 ☆彡☆彡 ☆彡☆彡 ☆彡☆彡 ☆彡☆彡
☆From September, we will not be able to accept mass intention for the 10:00 AM Sunday Mass.
☆Please cooperate with Christmas donation. Envelopes for bazzar donations are prepared on the donation box in the church.
☆ To those person who can not easily hear the sound during Mass, you can hear the sound by using your FM radio on 89.0 Mhtz, please see the notice at the church entrance.
☆ Mothly Contribution: If you do not have paid the mothly contribution, could you please pay the monthly contribution in order to keep the maintenance cost and construction repair fund in the future. Please ask the information, how to pay, how much pay, and so on to a member of Inter-Family Group in our church.
☆ SEEDLINGS (KARASHIDANE-NO-KAI)：
■ Free Discussion for Dad and Mom with baby and little children. English Supporter is available.
☆ Please donate towels (without printed advertisements), soaps, toothbrushes as Christman Presents for sailors. Please put the items in the box next to the church general office.
☆ Please donate blankets for street dwellers. (at the church general office)